Brring Web Application
- Conference calls
- Dialer Widget
Brring is a hassle-free voice platform for conferencing and sales calls at a hassle-free pay-as-you go price.
- Spring Boot
The initial idea of the project was to provide a system where people could create a big/small conference calls and each party could join by their mobile phones or using computer web audio.
Here are the main challenges we have overcome :
- The first problem was how to connect phone calls with web audio calls in one conference room.
- How to calculate call price including taxes, especially for EU countries.
- How to make a small widget which can sit in third party website and allow users to organize call with a website support team.
- We used famous third party service which supported conference calls between phone and audio parties (it is planned to ad video and screen sharing support in the future)
- We used third party service which gave an API for calculating and validating taxes for EU countries.
- We created a standalone widget using React, and which will support 3 types of calls (immediate, scheduled, and web audio). The widget could be configurable (eg. header, subheader, dynamic inputs, etc) from back office as well as allowing to view statistics about calls made by dialer within the past day, week, or month.
The development process was very strong. Everything was very organized and followed by the Scrum methodology: there were daily meetups with the client, 2 weeks sprint, full-time QA engineer, and UI/UX designer.
As a result, we have more than 50 customers who use the system, make regular conference calls, as well as using the dialer widget on their own websites.