BeeWeb team prospers on open communication and diversity of creative ideas. Our team provides effective solutions in web design and development focusing on new technologies and high quality. At BeeWeb, we believe that by working hard just like bees, we can do our best to satisfy our clients.
We are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic SEO Specialist, who has critical and analytical thinking.
This position is remote and part-time.
- Website technical and SEO analysis,
- Perform regular keyword research and planning,
- On-page/off-page optimization and content handling,
- On-site optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, sitemaps review/maintenance,
- Develop and implement link building strategy,
- Collaborate with developers to provide technical SEO requirements.
- 2+ years of SEO experience,
- Hands-on experience in Technical SEO, keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building,
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console,
- Experience with WordPress,
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Basic skills in SEO content writing,
- Knowledge of the English language,
- High sense of responsibility and ability to multitask,
- Proactive, self-motivated, and problem solver.
Salary Highly competitive
Why BeeWeb ?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.