Ruby on rails Developer
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Ruby on Rails Developer you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application. You should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques.
At BeeWeb, we prioritize clean, functional and simple code to solve critical business needs and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
• Design and develop code parts of the product.
• Maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
• Write and maintain reliable Ruby code.
• Integrate data storage solutions.
• Create back-end components.
• Integrate user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
• Connect applications with additional web servers.
• Maintain APIs.
• Contribute to building new features from initial architecture choices to the marketable product impulsing innovative solutions and the most recent technologies
• Collaborate with team members to maintain and improve existing features by fixing defects and doing continuous • refactors to modernize the technical stack and reduce the overall architecture complexity
• Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improve existing ones
• 1+ years of software development experience
• Proven experience working with Ruby on Rails, Resque, and RSpec libraries.
• Experience in Relational Databases, especially MySQL
• Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
• Familraity of AWS web services
• Great understanding of server-side templating languages.
• Good knowledge of English.
JOIN US AND YOU WILL GET AT LEAST
• Hybrid working process
• Paid day offs
• Medical insurance
• Sport package
• Օn-the-job training
• Language course
• Flexible salary review
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
Step 1: Intro Call
Step 2: Culture Fit Interview
Step 3: Technical Interview
Step 4: Task Assessment
Step 5: Job offer