React Native Developer
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our React Native developer, you’ll be responsible for building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Evangelize code quality through writing well-designed, clean, and structured code,
- Follow the latest mobile development standards,
- Keep strict deadlines,
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms,
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native,
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- 1+ year experience with React Native,
- Manage the application release process to the Apple & Google Play store,
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs,
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience,
- Work with native modules when required,
- Work with modern tools including ClickUp, Slack, GitHub, etc,
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise,
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a Project Manager, a QA professional, and a designer,
- Integrate 3rd party APIs,
- GraphQL knowledge is a big plus.
JOIN US AND YOU WILL GET AT LEAST:
- Hybrid working process
- Paid day offs
- Medical insurance
- Sport package
- Օn-the-job training
- Language course
- Flexible salary review
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
Step 1: Intro Call
Step 2: Culture Fit Interview
Step 3: Technical Interview
Step 4: Task Assessment