React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native Developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. This can be also a remote position. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Write clean and well-designed code,
- Follow the latest mobile development standards,
- Keep strict deadlines,
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms,
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native,
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- At least 1+ years of experience with React Native,
- Great knowledge of ReactJS, React Native and related technologies,
- Familiarity with GraphQL and Apollo Client is a big plus,
- Experience with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux),
- Extensive knowledge of the latest technology trends,
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts,
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle,
- Knowledge of English,
- Be a positive and friendly person,
- Be fast at learning and open to new technologies.
Salary: Highly competitive
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.