QA Automation Engineer
BeeWeb is a software development company specialized in MVP Development. Our top priority is concentration on delivery and driving the best result. At BeeWeb, our employees share these beliefs and contribute effectively towards the successful functioning of our company. We appreciate all the efforts that our employees make to achieve the company’s goals. Combining the latest technologies with our professional skills, we are confident in ensuring our presence in both the Armenian and foreign markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our QA engineer, you’ll be responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product launch. Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after. Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Participate in all cycles of software design and testing
- Implement automated testing platforms, unit, and end-to-end tests
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Make sure all product functions work with no issues
- Understand automation testing tools and automation testing life cycle
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Experience with at least one of these automation tools: Selenium, Puppeteer, etc
- Ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Experience with databases is a big plus
- Good knowledge of English.
JOIN US AND YOU WILL GET AT LEAST
- Hybrid working process
- Paid day offs
- Medical insurance
- Sport package
- Օn-the-job training
- Language course
- Flexible salary review
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
Step 1: Intro Call
Step 2: Culture Fit Interview
Step 3: Technical Interview
Step 4: Task Assessment
Step 5: Job Offer