BeeWeb is a software development company specialized in MVP Development. Our top priority is concentration on delivery and driving the best result.
At BeeWeb, our employees share these beliefs and contribute effectively towards the successful functioning of our company. We appreciate all the efforts that our employees make to achieve the company’s goals.
Combining the latest technologies with our professional skills, we are confident in ensuring our presence in both the Armenian and foreign markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Python Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing dynamic software applications, writing and testing code, debugging programs. At BeeWeb, we iterate quickly and refactor frequently, writing clean and simple code to solve critical business needs and to provide the best possible experience for BeeWeb’s users. We like to remain curious and open to all technology stacks in order to keep our products innovative.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Design and develop code parts of the product.
- Develop functional web applications with Python,
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Contribute to building new features from initial architecture choices to the marketable product impulsing innovative solutions and the most recent technologies
- Collaborate with team members to maintain and improve existing features by fixing defects and doing continuous refactors to modernize the technical stack and reduce the overall architecture complexity
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improve existing ones
- Evangelize code quality through writing well-designed, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices
- Refactor, optimize and constantly drive for improved efficiency and code health and reduced complexity
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 1+ year experience in working with Python
- Experience in Back-End Development with Django frameworks
- Experience with Serverless and AWS services such as Lambda functions is a big plus
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Self-motivated and learning-driven personality,
- Good knowledge of English.
Languages and Frameworks/Libraries: Python, Django, Url Routing
JOIN US AND YOU WILL GET AT LEAST
- Hybrid working process
- Paid day offs
- Medical insurance
- Sport package
- Օn-the-job training
- Language course
- Flexible salary review
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
Step 1: Intro Call
Step 2: Culture Fit Interview
Step 3: Technical Interview
Step 4: Task Assessment
Step 5: Job offer