We are looking for a Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects at BeeWeb.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Manage software development life cycle, from project initiation to post-implementation activities,
- Keep ongoing daily communication with clients,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understand their needs, and manage their expectations,
- Provide project updates and progress on a consistent basis,
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals,
- Work closely with the team, motivate and share policies and procedures to ensure the success,
- Be experienced in project and task management tools: Jira, Trello, Asana, etc,
- Keep up-to-date with the latest PM trends, techniques, and technologies,
- Be Familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
Project managers should be excellent communicators and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player with a proven ability to lead through influence and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers,
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector,
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills,
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills,
- Technical background, with understanding experience in software development and web technologies, is a big plus.
Join us and you will get at least:
- Hybrid working process
- Paid day offs
- Medical insurance
- Sport package
- Օn-the-job training
- Language course
- Flexible salary review