Node.js Developer at BeeWeb provides technical expertise and guidance throughout the entire software life cycle.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by Front-End developers with server side logic,
- Writing object-oriented, testable, and efficient code,
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders,
- Build reusable code, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and applications,
- Responsible for modification of the application for maximum speed and scalability,
- Design and implement data storage solutions,
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Bachelor’s/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience,
- Excellent knowledge and, at least, 1+ years of work experience with core Node.js and its frameworks (Express.js, Nest.js),
- Good understanding of front-end technologies and platforms,
- Experience in working with:
- noSQL databases-MongoDB(Mongoose), Cassandra(optional),
- SQL databases-MySQL(Sequelize or Knex.js with Objection), PostgreSQL,
- Excellent skills in understanding and creating ReSTful APIs,
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (Git),
- Good command of English, both written and verbal,
- Self-disciplined: resourcefulness and the ability to work independently.
- Experience with working Amazon services,
- Knowledge of GraphQL,
- Linux or Mac OSX (bash commands).
Salary: Highly Competitive
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits,
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.