ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Angular Developer, you’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying new features and frameworks, also for maintaining the existing ones and improving them. At BeeWeb, we iterate quickly and refactor frequently, writing clean and simple code to solve critical business needs and to provide the best possible experience for BeeWeb’s users. We like to remain curious and open to all technology stacks in order to keep our products innovative.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Design and develop code parts of the product,
- Develop functional web applications with Angular,
- Build reusable Angular components,
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture,
- Contribute to building new features from initial architecture choices to the marketable product impulsing innovative solutions and the most recent technologies,
- Collaborate with team members to maintain and improve existing features by fixing defects and doing continuous refactors to modernize the technical stack and reduce the overall architecture complexity,
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improving existing ones,
- Evangelize code quality through writing well-designed, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices,
- Refactor, optimize and constantly drive for improved efficiency and code health, and reduced complexity,
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- 2+ years of software development experience,
- Experienced in working with Angular or other relevant technologies,
- Experience in working with version control systems (Git),
- Self-motivated and learning-driven personality,
- A can-do attitude and willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and with the team members,
- Good knowledge of English.
JOIN US AND YOU WILL GET AT LEAST
- Hybrid working process
- Paid day offs
- Medical insurance
- Sport package
- Օn-the-job training
- Language course
- Flexible salary review
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
Step 1: Intro Call
Step 2: Culture Fit Interview
Step 3: Technical Interview
Step 4: Task Assessment
Step 5: Job offer