It’s been one year since I joined the Beefamily and still feeling very blessed with this opportunity. Joining a company in the midst of rapid growth is never easy. But for a Marketer it was a big and interesting challenge. During this time I really enjoyed my work and enjoyed being a part of Beeteam.
Every time I interviewed team members for blog articles, they struggled to answer my questions. So today, on my first work anniversary, they decided to take a revenge and prepared a list of questions.
How did you get into marketing?
- Everything started from the book “Disruptive Marketing by Geoffrey Colon. After reading the book, I made my mind to delve deep into the marketing. It’s a great read for anyone who wants to think differently and for anyone brace enough to learn, unlearn and relearn.
When all your marketing strategies seem to be exhausted, what do you do to find new creative solutions?
- Just go out for a walk. When everything seems to not work, then I realize that it’s time to relax and organize thoughts. I got inspiration from nature, it is the most precious gift anyone can get and it’s free.
What motivates you to do a Good job?
What is more important in Marketing? Creativity or having a Marketing Plan?
- Of course you should spend hours in planning, but life often gets in the way of your plans. And when this happens and your creativity tells you to deviate from your original plan, don’t hesitate. Just do your best and forget the rest!
And I think that the Perfect Plan…is one that you deviates from original regularly.
What are you known for in the company?
- I am a Cactus lover, huge fan of cactus. At BeeWeb, I am known for my cactus collection, even my cup and notebook are cactus printed 🙂
What are some tools you use to help you in your day-to-day duties?
- I would like to outline 2 tools. One of them is Slack, the most important one for me, as it’s simply the best way for team to communicate. And second is my favorite: CorelDraw.
Thanks for reading ❤
Author: Arpi Amiryan