We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our BeeTeam.
- Implement CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers,
- Design and develop responsive websites,
- Design and implement new features and functionalities,
- Establish website’s architecture,
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages,
- Ensure high-performance and availability and manage all technical aspects of the CMS,
- Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- The candidate should have, at least, 1 year of work experience of WordPress Developer,
- Strong understanding of PHP,
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications,
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites,
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML),
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git),
- Good knowledge of English both verbal and written: this is important as sometimes the candidate will have to communicate with foreign clients,
- Experience of Bootstrap, Material UI or Ant design will be a big plus.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why BeeWeb ?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.