We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our Bee Team.
- Implement CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Design and develop responsive websites.
- Design and implement new features and functionalities.
- Establish website’s architecture.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Ensure high-performance and availability and manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- The candidate should have, at least, 1 year of work experience of WordPress Developer․
- Strong understanding of PHP․
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications․
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites․
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)․
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)․
- Good knowledge of English both verbal and written: this is important as sometimes the candidate will have to communicate with foreign clients.
- Experience of Bootstrap, Material UI or Ant design will be a big plus.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why BeeWeb ?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.