At BeeWeb, we believe that by working hard just like bees, we can do our best to satisfy our clients. Now we are looking for a React.JS Developer interested in building web apps on different platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these web applications.
- The main objective is to lead the design, development, and maintenance of our web-based applications. This means defining technical architecture for web applications,
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS,
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use,
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code,
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it,
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs,
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Yarn, Babel, Webpack, etc,
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of React.JS development, and its core principles,
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows such as Redux,
- Experience in working with code versioning tools such as Git,
- Knowledge of Node.js is a big plus,
- Self-disciplined: resourcefulness and the ability to work independently.
Salary: Highly competitive
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.