We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Manager, who enjoys working with people and will be responsible for talent sourcing, interviewing, and hiring great employees.
- Create detailed job descriptions,
- Interview applicants,
- Administrate pre-employment tests,
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating,
- Implement the organization’s recruiting strategy,
- Develop and implement employee development, adaptation, engagement, motivation, and retention programs,
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program,
- Implement performance review procedures,
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Science or in any other related field,
- Knowledge of Labor legislation,
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting,
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian and English languages,
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Team management skills,
- Ability to build strong relationships,
- Self-confidence and self-starter,
- Good problem-solving abilities,
- Desire to in a team with a results-driven approach,
- Experience in working in the IT industry is a plus.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why BeeWeb ?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.