Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages,
- Making design choices ensuring user experience,
- Developing features to enhance the user experience,
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
- Building reusable code for future use,
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages,
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Understanding of key design principles,
Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,
Knowledge of SASS/LESS,
Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design,
Good understanding of the web application cycle,
Good English skills,
UI/UX skills are a high plus,
Knowledge of any Wireframe & UI prototyping tool (Figma, Invision) will be a plus,
Knowledge of Material design, Ant design, or any others will be a plus,
Knowledge of WordPress will be a big plus,
Salary: Highly competitive
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.