Bee Webs’ team prospers on open communication and diversity of creative ideas. Our team provides effective solutions in web design and development focusing on new technologies and high quality. At BeeWeb, we believe that working hard just like bees, we can do our best to satisfy our clients.
- To implement CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- To design and develop responsive websites;
- The candidate should have an ability to design and implement new features and functionalities;
- To establish website’s architecture;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- The candidate should have, at least, 1 year of work experience of WordPress Developer;
- Strong understanding of PHP;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Good knowledge of English both verbal and written: this is important as sometimes the candidate will have to communicate with foreign clients.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why Bee Web Systems?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Nice working ambiance: we have already moved to new office with creative solutions located in one of the modern Business centres,
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.