React JS Developer
Bee Web team prospers on open communication and diversity of creative ideas. Our team provides effective solutions in web design and development focusing on new technologies and high quality. At Bee Web , we believe that working hard just like bees, we can do our best to satisfy our clients. Now we are looking for a React Js. Developer interested in building web apps on different platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these web applications.
- The main objective is to lead the design, development, and maintenance of our web-based applications. This means defining technical architecture for web applications;
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Yarn, Babel, Webpack, etc.;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Node js. is a big plus;
- Strong understanding of ReactJs. development, and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience of working with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN);
- Good command of English: this is important as sometimes you have to get communicated with our foreign clients;
- Self-disciplined: resourcefulness and the ability to work independently.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why Bee Web Systems?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Nice working ambiance: we have already moved to new office with creative solutions located in one of the modern Business centres,
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.