Bee Web Systems team prospers on open communication and diversity of creative ideas. Our team provides effective solutions in web design and development focusing on new technologies and high quality. At Bee Web, we believe that working hard just like bees, we can do our best to satisfy our clients.
As a Python Developer at Bee Web your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Develop Python 3 applications providing expertise in the full software development;
- Develop, implement, maintain and document Python based applications, components and interfaces of the betting system running on Linux platform;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Improve functionality of existing systems, provide technical solutions;
- Consolidate data storage solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent education);
- 6+ months of work experience as a Python Developer would be a big asset;
- Good knowledge of Python web frameworks (such as Django, Django Rest).
- Knowledge or work experience with API’s is a big plus;
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Excellent analytical and time management skills;
- Good technical level of English.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why Bee Web Systems?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Nice working ambiance: we have already moved to new office with creative solutions located in one of the modern Business centres,
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.