We are looking for an organized and energetic Project Manager to join our Bee Team. You will play a critical role in ensuring project success throughout its lifecycle. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, strong attention to details and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and manage projects’ schedule and work plan
- Manage software development life cycle, from project initiation to post-implementation activities, on schedule, under budget and scope
- Keep ongoing daily communication with clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understand their needs and manage their expectations
- Provide project updates and progress on a consistent basis
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Work closely with the team, motivate and share policies and procedures to ensure the success
- Be experienced in project and task management tools: Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest PM trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be Familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Waterfall
- At least 1 years of experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer relationship and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences clearly
- Team-oriented: the ability to motivate and work well with global, diverse, cross-functional teams
- Technical background, with understanding experience in software development and web technologies is a big plus
Salary: Highly competitive
Why Bee Web Systems?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.