BeeWeb team prospers on open communication and diversity of creative ideas. Our team provides effective solutions in web design and development focusing on new technologies and high quality. At Bee Web, we believe that working hard just like bees, we can do our best to satisfy our clients.
Node.js Developer at BeeWeb provides technical expertise and guidance throughout the entire software life cycle. Duties include analysis, design, estimation, planning, implementation, testing of platform improvements and operational support to ensure systems availability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Writing object-oriented, testable, and efficient code;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Build reusable code, optimize and scale our Node. js platform and applications;
- Responsible for modification of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Design and implement data storage solutions;
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Excellent knowledge and, at least, 1+ years of work experience with core Node js and its framework (Express);
- Experience in working with
- noSQL databases – MongoDB(mongoose), Cassandra(optional)
- SQL databases – MySQL(sequelize.js or knex.js with Objection),
- knowledge of PostgreSQL would be a big plus;
- Excellent skills in understanding and creating ReSTful APIs;
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Self-disciplined: resourcefulness and the ability to work independently.
Salary: Highly Competitive
Why Bee Web Systems?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.