Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS.
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of web application cycle.
- Good English skills.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Material design or any others will be a plus.
- Angular, React, JQuery will be a big plus.
Salary: Highly competitive
Why Bee Web Systems?
- Highly competitive salary (based on your previous experience) and benefits.
- Nice working ambiance: we have already moved to new office with creative solutions located in one of the modern Business centres,
- Professional and personal growth opportunity: this means Bees’ mostly cooperate with international clients, thus you will have an opportunity to collaborate with local and international clients.